Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilityVerosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2
AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

▿ N'oubliez pas de recenser
vos personnages dans le bottin des personnages

— VOIR LE RÉPERTOIRE DES PERSONNAGES —
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
Auteur

Victor Tegler

▿ Ton univers : Marvel - Incredible Hercule
▿ Date de naissance : 05/05/1983
▿ Age : 40
▿ Métier : aucun
▿ Quartier : RACCOON SQUARE
▿ Dons/capacités/pouvoirs : Aucun pouvoir.
▿ Pseudo : Iskaras
▿ Avatar : Henry Cavill
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Adrianna Tomaz - Arthur Curry - Chris Redfield - David King - Edward Pierce - Nathan Drake - Robin de Locksley
▿ Messages : 44
▿ Points : 217
▿ Date d'inscription : 30/03/2024

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptyVen 12 Avr - 15:49

rebienvenu et bon courage pour ta validation ^^

A venir
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t13460-victor-tegler-le-heros-originel https://madworld.forumactif.com/t13588-victor-tegler-marvel-liens#308311 https://madworld.forumactif.com/t13589-victor-tegler-marvel-rp-s#308313
Betty Cooper

Betty Cooper

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_pcaixlcexo1tcosbh_400
▿ Ton univers : Riverdale
▿ Date de naissance : 29/06/2001
▿ Age : 22
▿ Métier : Etudiante en journalisme
▿ Quartier : Raccoon Square
▿ Côté cœur : En couple avec le roi des Serpents Jughead Jones
Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 7c041ad043d1da2b4336510f4f6c6f405b228cb1

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 82f63b27844e224ec89da9198883d54f6321c431
▿ Pseudo : Ran94
▿ Avatar : Lili Reinhart
▿ Copyright : Ran94(avatar), Halay(sign), Eurora (aesthetic)
▿ Disponibilités rp : dispo
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Claire Redfield & Rory Williams & Arhur Swan & Ronald Weasley
▿ Messages : 10141
▿ Points : 24867
▿ Date d'inscription : 04/08/2019
▿ Notes : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Moodboard-bughead

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 B0449f82da41c475b452122aacec2e6c5b4716da

Maman d'un petit Forsythe né le 10 juin 2022.

Credits gifs :
bugheadchemistry+serpentiinequeen
BETTYCREEPER

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptyVen 12 Avr - 18:26

@Verosika Mayday Tu n'as pas corrigé le groupe et l'âge. Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 2973847420

Bughead

https://madworld.forumactif.com/t321-betty-cooper?highlight=betty https://madworld.forumactif.com/t326-betty-cooper-liens?highlight=betty
Verosika Mayday

Verosika Mayday

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Ezgif-5-f8a01c4e85
▿ Ton univers : Helluva Boss
▿ Date de naissance : 11/06/1997
▿ Age : 26
▿ Métier : Pop star + influenceuse ( principalement sur Only Fans us )
▿ Quartier : Hogwarts Place
▿ Côté cœur : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Ezgif-7-3d0d2a3f00
Don’t you just wanna wake up
Dark as a lake
Smelling like a bonfire
Lost in a haze
If you’re drunk on life, babe
I think it’s great
But while in this world
think I’ll take my whiskey neat
My coffee black and my bed at three
You’re too sweet for me
Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Ezgif-6-a0875788cd
▿ Pseudo : Carlarosiers
▿ Avatar : Tommy Genesis
▿ Copyright : Me & Tumblr ( artiste inconnue )
▿ Disponibilités rp : /3 des validation
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Nancy - Helaena - Barbara - Kitana - Alys - Lily - Vaggie
▿ Messages : 30
▿ Points : 40
▿ Date d'inscription : 09/10/2023
▿ Notes : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Ezgif-3-a0370de590

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptyVen 12 Avr - 18:47

@Betty Cooper au passage j'ai enlevé le '' scénario '' c'était faux 😂 j'ai fait Vagatha en même temps qui est un scénario de Lute donc ma confusion vient de la.
Gon Freecss

Gon Freecss

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Xz39
▿ Ton univers : Hunter X Hunter
▿ Date de naissance : 05/05/2006
▿ Age : 17
▿ Métier : Garde forestier dans la forêt Mirkwood
▿ Quartier : Lockwood Hill
▿ Côté cœur : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 6jfe
▿ Pseudo : Hanamaru
▿ Avatar : Hero Fiennes-Tiffin
▿ Copyright : Sakutrixx (gif), cosmic Light (avatar)
▿ Disponibilités rp : Je ne dis jamais non à un rp
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Raiponce de Corona (Raiponce) - Mélodie d'Atlantica (La petite sirène) - Wendy Marvel (Fairy Tail) - Sakura Haruno (Naruto) - Hinata Hyûga (Naruto) - Lisanna Strauss (Fairy Tail) - Alluka Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter) - Konohamaru Sarutobi (Boruto) - Tenten Konohama (Naruto) - Sumire Kakei (Boruto) - Robin de Locksley Jr (Once upon a time) - Yuji Itadori (Jujutsu Kaisen) - Seiya de Pégase (Saint Seiya : Les chevaliers du zodiaque)
▿ Messages : 31
▿ Points : 181
▿ Date d'inscription : 28/03/2024
▿ Notes : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 4ebf7c19ea1bb55cb394cfb94f215c63cca6a622r1-498-314_hq

Présentation - Lien - Demande de RP

Mes RP en cours :

Kirua - Guts

Mes RP terminés :

Mes RP abandonnés :

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptySam 13 Avr - 1:09

Re bienvenue à toi
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t13438-gon-freecss-si-vous-mentez-ce-sera-facile-pour-moi-je-n-aurai-aucune-pitie-a-vous-montrer-je-peux-te-vaincre-sans-hesitation
Betty Cooper

Betty Cooper

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_pcaixlcexo1tcosbh_400
Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 7c041ad043d1da2b4336510f4f6c6f405b228cb1

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 82f63b27844e224ec89da9198883d54f6321c431
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Claire Redfield & Rory Williams & Arhur Swan & Ronald Weasley
▿ Notes : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Moodboard-bughead

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 B0449f82da41c475b452122aacec2e6c5b4716da

Credits gifs :
BETTYCREEPER

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptyDim 14 Avr - 12:59

@Verosika Mayday Pas de nouvelles, je déplace ta fiche dans les fiches en danger, si nous n'avons pas de nouvelles d'ici le 20 avril le compte sera supprimé. Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 2973847420

Bughead

https://madworld.forumactif.com/t321-betty-cooper?highlight=betty https://madworld.forumactif.com/t326-betty-cooper-liens?highlight=betty
Betty Cooper

Betty Cooper

Credits gifs :
BETTYCREEPER

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptyLun 15 Avr - 18:29

@Verosika Mayday Coucou cela fait deux fois que je t'ai demandé de faire certaines modifications que tu n'as pas faite, donc c'est pour ça que tu n'es pas validé, j'ai précisé tout ça dans mes précédents messages. Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 2973847420

Bughead

Jughead Jones

Jughead Jones

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Fxdx
▿ Date de naissance : 02/10/2001
▿ Métier : Etudiant en littérature / écrivain / détective
▿ Côté cœur : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Bughead-jughead-and-betty
Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Original
Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 JYL

Et son fils, Forsythe, qui a vu le jour le 10 juin 2022.

▿ Pseudo : Eurora
▿ Avatar : Cole Sprouse
▿ Copyright : (c) google images / avatar: moi / signa: u.c.
▿ Disponibilités rp : full. 6/6.
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Team Jean de Rugès !
▿ Messages : 307
▿ Points : 2068
▿ Date d'inscription : 29/05/2022
▿ Notes : Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 2a9966945ada722fbc6d592ad95df4c4

Rp en cours :
Jo March | Betty (5) | (fb) Betty (6) | rp Jug/Betty/Nancy/Eddie | Nick |

Rps finis / abandonnés :

Betty 1 [FB] | Betty 2 [FB] | Betty 3 [FB] | Archie | Isidore | Ben Stone [FB] | | Betty (4)|

Futurs rps :

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Avr - 11:46

Bienvenuuuue à toi avec ce personnage Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 1737095155 (que je ne connais pas mais y'en a tellement de toutes façons Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 1169213851 ) Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 3907854368 Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 3907854368 Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 3907854368

« From now on, we're partners. In Serpents, in life.  All of it. »

ANAPHORE
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t4854-jughead-jones-i-m-a-loner-i-m-a-weirdo https://madworld.forumactif.com/t4857-jughead-jones-carnet-d-adresse-d-un-serpent
Betty Cooper

Betty Cooper

Credits gifs :
BETTYCREEPER

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 EmptyMar 16 Avr - 12:44

Bienvenue sur Mad World
Félicitations tu es validé !

▿ un petit mot :
Amuse toi bien avec ce nouveau personnage, je te souhaite bon jeu. Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 2973847420

Bravo, tu es désormais validé(e) Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 1523800460
Nous te souhaitons la bienvenue sur Mad World. Tu peux désormais parcourir les rues de cette nouvelle ville.

▿ les premiers pas de ton personnage :
▿ Si tu le souhaites, tu peux demander à être parrainé ici.

▿ Tu peux te rendre ici pour ouvrir ta fiche de lien. Si tu le désires, des modèles te sont proposés ici.

▿ Tu peux, également, te rendre ici pour ouvrir ta fiche de rps. Si tu le désires, des modèles te sont proposés ici.

▿ Tu peux te rendre ici pour ouvrir la chronologie de ton personnage. Si tu le désires, tu peux aussi écrire un journal intime pour ton personnage ici.

▿ Pour faciliter les recherches de lien tu peux te rendre ici si tu cherches un lien amoureux, ici si tu veux trouver un endroit pour le métier de ton personnage. Et surtout, n'oublie pas de recenser ton personnage ici.

▿ Tu peux également t'inscrire aux sujets aléatoires, poster dans les demandes de rps ou vérifier si un sujet libre t'intéresse.

▿ Pour te repérer sur le forum et voir ce que tu peux y faire, tu peux aussi consulterce sujet.

▿ Si tu as besoin de ta famille, de tes amis..., tu peux faire les scénarios des personnages de ton univers juste ici.

▿ Tu peux également retrouver le discord du forum par ici.

Amuse-toi bien parmi nous Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 1229718596 Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 1733821041

Bughead

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''   Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work'' - Page 2 Empty

Verosika Mayday '' If you want to be as famous as me You gotta work, you gotta work, you gotta work''
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2