Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilityi want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz
AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

▿ N'oubliez pas de recenser
vos personnages dans le bottin des personnages

— VOIR LE RÉPERTOIRE DES PERSONNAGES —
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz

Auteur

Ander Munoz

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 39538b4fbb20148ac704902e8268a2ba96cf2072
▿ Ton univers : Elite
▿ Date de naissance : 08/10/2000
▿ Age : 23
▿ Métier : Mannequin dans la mode
▿ Quartier : Raccoon Square
▿ Côté cœur : i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 373340c1d23a097e909000fadcc14960e297c7f1

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Dons/capacités/pouvoirs : Aucun pouvoir.
▿ Pseudo : Jo
▿ Avatar : Aron Piper
▿ Copyright : dovahkiin & illmatic (ava) Koala Volant (signa)
▿ Disponibilités rp : Toujours dispo
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Remus Lupin & Luisa Madrigal & Steve Harrington & Jeremiah Fisher & Scott McCall & TK Strand & Peeta Mellark & Henry Fox-Mountchristen & Finn Hudson & Nathan Scott
▿ Messages : 93
▿ Points : 1001
▿ Date d'inscription : 12/07/2023
▿ Notes :
i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 751f708fd8bfb6106f1e1f02452c3d31

Sujets en cours

Oksana | Harlan | Natsu | Kurt

MessageSujet: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 20:56

Ander Munoz
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi molestie leo non sollicitudin eleifend. Sed sit amet consequat nunc, tristique pellentesque ex. Donec non ornare tellus. Sed lobortis venenatis finibus. Sed eu mi ut nunc tincidunt elementum vitae ut ex. Quisque sed urna congue, gravida tortor a, aliquam nunc. Duis malesuada mi nunc. Vivamus sed justo ultricies diam porttitor suscipit. Cras pretium rhoncus urna. Vivamus mollis eu ex ac suscipit. Fusce condimentum risus mauris, pellentesque lacinia erat lobortis non. Integer sagittis ante arcu, vel semper sem facilisis aliquam. Integer eu facilisis orci. Phasellus pretium, lorem ac elementum tincidunt, nibh sapien convallis mauris, eu pretium tellus dui nec enim. Cras congue tortor ut ante convallis, eget bibendum nibh ultricies. Donec eu porta tortor.

Maecenas laoreet auctor quam, eget scelerisque enim placerat quis. In lobortis ex eget sodales lacinia. Etiam suscipit et magna sed placerat. Integer vitae sagittis nisi. Praesent imperdiet placerat fringilla. Etiam interdum sagittis mattis. Nulla in nisi et massa tempor congue vitae non quam. Donec at laoreet ante. Nulla bibendum, ex ac malesuada posuere, metus libero vestibulum lacus, eu pellentesque quam enim laoreet nisl. Nulla facilisi. Ut quis erat quis neque varius tincidunt in non neque. Suspendisse nec bibendum metus, at rutrum ante. Phasellus in sagittis turpis.

KoalaVolant

Ander Munoz

You gotta stop making everyone choose sides in this, because you'll end up alone on yours.
KoalaVolant
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t10616-ander-munoz-i-don-t-want-to-look-over-my-shoulder-every-time-i-go-near-you https://madworld.forumactif.com/t10664-i-want-to-see-you-i-want-to-be-with-you-ander-munoz https://madworld.forumactif.com/t10666-les-rps-d-ander-munoz
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 39538b4fbb20148ac704902e8268a2ba96cf2072
▿ Côté cœur : i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 373340c1d23a097e909000fadcc14960e297c7f1

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Remus Lupin & Luisa Madrigal & Steve Harrington & Jeremiah Fisher & Scott McCall & TK Strand & Peeta Mellark & Henry Fox-Mountchristen & Finn Hudson & Nathan Scott
▿ Notes :
i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 751f708fd8bfb6106f1e1f02452c3d31

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 20:58

Liens Femmes

Nom du personnage ─ lien
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi molestie leo non sollicitudin eleifend. Sed sit amet consequat nunc, tristique pellentesque ex. Donec non ornare tellus. Sed lobortis venenatis finibus. Sed eu mi ut nunc tincidunt elementum vitae ut ex. Quisque sed urna congue, gravida tortor a, aliquam nunc. Duis malesuada mi nunc. Vivamus sed justo ultricies diam porttitor suscipit. Cras pretium rhoncus urna. Vivamus mollis eu ex ac suscipit. Fusce condimentum risus mauris, pellentesque lacinia erat lobortis non. Integer sagittis ante arcu, vel semper sem facilisis aliquam. Integer eu facilisis orci. Phasellus pretium, lorem ac elementum tincidunt, nibh sapien convallis mauris, eu pretium tellus dui nec enim. Cras congue tortor ut ante convallis, eget bibendum nibh ultricies. Donec eu porta tortor.

Maecenas laoreet auctor quam, eget scelerisque enim placerat quis. In lobortis ex eget sodales lacinia. Etiam suscipit et magna sed placerat. Integer vitae sagittis nisi. Praesent imperdiet placerat fringilla. Etiam interdum sagittis mattis. Nulla in nisi et massa tempor congue vitae non quam. Donec at laoreet ante. Nulla bibendum, ex ac malesuada posuere, metus libero vestibulum lacus, eu pellentesque quam enim laoreet nisl. Nulla facilisi. Ut quis erat quis neque varius tincidunt in non neque. Suspendisse nec bibendum metus, at rutrum ante. Phasellus in sagittis turpis.

Nom du personnage ─ lien

Nom du personnage ─ lien

Nom du personnage ─ lien

KoalaVolant

Ander Munoz

You gotta stop making everyone choose sides in this, because you'll end up alone on yours.
KoalaVolant
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t10616-ander-munoz-i-don-t-want-to-look-over-my-shoulder-every-time-i-go-near-you https://madworld.forumactif.com/t10664-i-want-to-see-you-i-want-to-be-with-you-ander-munoz https://madworld.forumactif.com/t10666-les-rps-d-ander-munoz
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Notes :

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 20:58

Liens Hommes

Nom du personnage ─ lien

Nom du personnage ─ lien

Nom du personnage ─ lien

Nom du personnage ─ lien

KoalaVolant

Ander Munoz

KoalaVolant
Harlan Briggs

Harlan Briggs

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 375fde4b734d27a499879559efde7130766c1e0f
▿ Ton univers : Wolf Pack
▿ Date de naissance : 22/06/2003
▿ Age : 20
▿ Métier : anciennement étudiant + un début dans le mannequinat pour subvenir à ses besoins plus aisément
▿ Quartier : Hogwarts Place, dans un appartement étudiant
▿ Côté cœur : My boyfriend is missing ! Love sucks...

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz B248a6a8a0376e7f895ca8dcaa54ca9a6432a952 i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz D7dd63e76832abb8b893b09310dd37b5331601bf

She's currently the only person I want to fight for.
▿ Dons/capacités/pouvoirs :
▿ Ouïe surdéveloppée
▿ Métamorphose
▿ Connectivité
▿ Hurlements
▿ Pseudo : Laxy Dunbar
▿ Avatar : Tyler Lawrence Gray
▿ Copyright : Laxy Dunbar (avatar) & butterfly resources (gifs)
▿ Disponibilités rp : Indisponible
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Liam ☆ Jon ☆ Maxime ☆ Lan ☆ Faith ☆ Corey ☆ Demaury
▿ Messages : 764
▿ Points : 2595
▿ Date d'inscription : 26/02/2023
▿ Notes :
i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz B8e5531e08065e772f1a825ff88e69e2b0ac61e1 i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 35d3a942448557837d8d28deb8daae68565b68c0

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

In progress :
MaliaPenelopeBaronCyrusCyrus [2]SelinaTarlosAnderLunaJasonEthan PartyDoctor ElevenT.KMothraClassroomMarché de NoëlSakuraMilesFrostPiers

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz D06f1cc0dab39ee380c88e7e1c7ee1ee13cd7afc i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz B094901f6a5fb279635e7f8e6786907017fa325a
★☆★Luna Briggs★☆★
She's my everything in this world. No siblings is perfect, we argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, we are a family, and our love for each other will always be there.

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 58c6fe322acd9fd7ca53f4c7d88a17defc7ac69b
Harlian's Story
Damian 1Damian 2Damian 3SMS

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 3d6636e03af257d56d174023e00d77a1b9d23c44
★☆★☆★
They become my new family. Family is the ultimate source of strengh and resilience. Together, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve greatness.

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 577bf83c5b03b0d526190785375c61bfbbfb8c39 i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 925a2a863531b9c5cae5cce7668a470ffaf66c80
He was my first crush, my first everything

★☆★☆★

They're next :
☆ Aegon ☆

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz E0c539a35e6c8eb7fcc9dc62c6d2cdf89e71e79d i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 24d64df5edae816946e745348943bfe85b98e280

★☆★☆★

SMS ChanceSMS AegonDM privé Miles

★☆★☆★
Ended Stories
JohnnyCarlosAidanBartyMaëlan
We failed :
BenjaminLunaTheoPeter H.AustinEvanNarcisseGastonKong

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 21:10

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 43930419 Hello, un petit lien ? i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 322265671

Harlan Briggs
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t8887-i-do-not-date-harlan https://madworld.forumactif.com/t9046-harlan-i-can-be-your-wolf
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Notes :

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 21:53

@Harlan Briggs Hello toi i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 894672784 Of course !
Je les vois bien se rencontrer en soirée i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 3783026593 i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 322631463

Ander Munoz

KoalaVolant
Harlan Briggs

Harlan Briggs

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 375fde4b734d27a499879559efde7130766c1e0f
▿ Métier : anciennement étudiant + un début dans le mannequinat pour subvenir à ses besoins plus aisément

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz B248a6a8a0376e7f895ca8dcaa54ca9a6432a952 i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz D7dd63e76832abb8b893b09310dd37b5331601bf

▿ Ouïe surdéveloppée
▿ Métamorphose
▿ Connectivité
▿ Hurlements
▿ Notes :
i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz B8e5531e08065e772f1a825ff88e69e2b0ac61e1 i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 35d3a942448557837d8d28deb8daae68565b68c0

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

In progress :
MaliaPenelopeBaronCyrusCyrus [2]SelinaTarlosAnderLunaJasonEthan PartyDoctor ElevenT.KMothraClassroomMarché de NoëlSakuraMilesFrostPiers

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz D06f1cc0dab39ee380c88e7e1c7ee1ee13cd7afc i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz B094901f6a5fb279635e7f8e6786907017fa325a
★☆★Luna Briggs★☆★
She's my everything in this world. No siblings is perfect, we argue, we fight. We even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end, we are a family, and our love for each other will always be there.

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 58c6fe322acd9fd7ca53f4c7d88a17defc7ac69b
Harlian's Story

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 3d6636e03af257d56d174023e00d77a1b9d23c44
★☆★☆★
They become my new family. Family is the ultimate source of strengh and resilience. Together, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve greatness.

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 577bf83c5b03b0d526190785375c61bfbbfb8c39 i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 925a2a863531b9c5cae5cce7668a470ffaf66c80

★☆★☆★

They're next :
☆ Aegon ☆

★☆★☆★

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz E0c539a35e6c8eb7fcc9dc62c6d2cdf89e71e79d i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 24d64df5edae816946e745348943bfe85b98e280

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★
Ended Stories
We failed :

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 22:16

Mais totalement leur genre à tous les deux i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 4085529367
Je sais pas trop s'ils pourraient être amis ? i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 2133566230

Harlan Briggs
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t8887-i-do-not-date-harlan https://madworld.forumactif.com/t9046-harlan-i-can-be-your-wolf
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Notes :

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 22:56

@Harlan Briggs Oui grave, après Ander est du genre a sortir pour oublier x)
Hm ils ont des caractères différents mais je pense qu’au fil du temps ils pourraient le devenir i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 894672784

Ander Munoz

KoalaVolant
Harlan Briggs

Harlan Briggs

▿ Ouïe surdéveloppée
▿ Métamorphose
▿ Connectivité
▿ Hurlements
▿ Notes :

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

In progress :

★☆★☆★

★☆★Luna Briggs★☆★

★☆★☆★

Harlian's Story

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

They're next :
☆ Aegon ☆

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★
Ended Stories
We failed :

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyVen 21 Juil - 23:12

Eh bien Harlan c'est pareil, ça tombe bien i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 4085529367 en fait ils ont quelques points en commun i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 2270013279
Oui, on laissera le feeling faire je pense i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 1235984971

Harlan Briggs
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Notes :

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyLun 31 Juil - 16:44

@Harlan Briggs Une petite rencontre en boite ? i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 894672784

Ander Munoz

KoalaVolant
Harlan Briggs

Harlan Briggs

▿ Ouïe surdéveloppée
▿ Métamorphose
▿ Connectivité
▿ Hurlements
▿ Notes :

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

In progress :

★☆★☆★

★☆★Luna Briggs★☆★

★☆★☆★

Harlian's Story

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

They're next :
☆ Aegon ☆

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★
Ended Stories
We failed :

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyLun 31 Juil - 16:57

Ohh ouiiii le lieu idéal, je suis grave partant i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 2973847420

Harlan Briggs
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Notes :

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyLun 31 Juil - 16:59

@Harlan Briggs Très bien, qui commence ? i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 894672784

Ander Munoz

KoalaVolant
Harlan Briggs

Harlan Briggs

▿ Ouïe surdéveloppée
▿ Métamorphose
▿ Connectivité
▿ Hurlements
▿ Notes :

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

In progress :

★☆★☆★

★☆★Luna Briggs★☆★

★☆★☆★

Harlian's Story

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

They're next :
☆ Aegon ☆

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★
Ended Stories
We failed :

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyLun 31 Juil - 17:42

Je peux si tu veux i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 4085529367

Harlan Briggs
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Notes :

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyLun 31 Juil - 18:28

@Harlan Briggs Je veux bien stp i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 4234433487

Ander Munoz

KoalaVolant
Harlan Briggs

Harlan Briggs

▿ Ouïe surdéveloppée
▿ Métamorphose
▿ Connectivité
▿ Hurlements
▿ Notes :

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

In progress :

★☆★☆★

★☆★Luna Briggs★☆★

★☆★☆★

Harlian's Story

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

They're next :
☆ Aegon ☆

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★

★☆★☆★
Ended Stories
We failed :

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyLun 31 Juil - 18:41

Je te ferai ça i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 894672784

Harlan Briggs
Ander Munoz

Ander Munoz

Un âme sœur ça existe
▿ Notes :

Sujets en cours

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz EmptyLun 31 Juil - 21:21

Harlan Briggs a écrit:
Je te ferai ça i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 894672784

Merci à toi i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz 894672784

Ander Munoz

KoalaVolant

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz   i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz Empty

i want to see you, i want to be with you - ander munoz
Page 1 sur 1