Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilityyou might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)
AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

▿ N'oubliez pas de recenser
vos personnages dans le bottin des personnages

— VOIR LE RÉPERTOIRE DES PERSONNAGES —
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)

Auteur

Billy Loomis

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) 3b9a250e7f144eb958ca8acec8a0b631a3895661
▿ Ton univers : Scream I
▿ Date de naissance : 19/09/1999
▿ Age : 24
▿ Métier : bachelor en arts visuels.
▿ Quartier : Hogwarts Place
▿ Côté cœur :
you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) U4jt

Say that you want me every day, that you want me every way, that you need me, got me trippin' super psycho love. Aim, pull the trigger, Feel the pain getting bigger, go insane from the bitter feeling, trippin' super psycho love.

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) Vki5

▿ Dons/capacités/pouvoirs : Aucun pouvoir.
▿ Pseudo : iwbys
▿ Avatar : Skeet Ulrich
▿ Copyright : RHUMANESQUE
▿ Disponibilités rp : indisponible (5/3)
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Tyrell & Rhaenyra & Anibal & Samantha & Ryan & Mackenzie & Fallon & Darlene & Ágata & Saray & Christian
▿ Messages : 145
▿ Points : 253
▿ Date d'inscription : 06/01/2024
▿ Notes :

MessageSujet: you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)   you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) EmptySam 10 Fév - 4:50

you might be the answer to the sinner in me

STU&BILLY

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Stuart Macher

Stuart Macher

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) 61e1e2a00fbbe2df964f281e2d4eb5019377e49d
▿ Ton univers : Scream
▿ Date de naissance : 24/02/1999
▿ Age : 25
▿ Métier : En première année de bachelor en arts visuels
▿ Quartier : Lockwood Hill
▿ Côté cœur : you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) E3216e5e3ac5d31daf39493aa46e3cafd59da7bc

[Love]... that sick kind of wanting that rips at your soul while making you look like some kind of psycho to the rest of the world.
▿ Pseudo : Merge
▿ Avatar : Matthew Lillard
▿ Copyright : Pinterest (avatar), indigcnightaccess & tifffanyvalentine & submissivekillers (gifs), taintedcigs (icons), siren charms (signature)
▿ Disponibilités rp : Indisponible
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Ahkmenrah Sa-Rê, Alicia Sierra, Daemon Targaryen, Dylan Lenivy, Elliot Alderson, Joshua Washington, Lyutsifer Safin, Rue Bennett, Santiago López, Silene Oliveira & Zulema Zahir.
▿ Messages : 61
▿ Points : 49
▿ Date d'inscription : 18/01/2024
▿ Notes :
you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) E4f12123699b596c989c930ab6ce56b524243cdf

RPs en cours :
Billy(AU) Billy ❖ RP

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) A451ebe43f7cb1dcc50328ad8bed95a4b5709c40

MessageSujet: Re: you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)   you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) EmptySam 10 Fév - 13:22

YOU MIGHT BE THE ANSWER TO THE SINNER IN ME

(c) christmastown (code) | (c) billsloomis1996 & graciepasty (icons)

- - See it's a fun game. We ask you questions and if you get one wrong, BOO-GAH, you die.
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t12543-stu-i-m-feelin-a-little-woozy-here https://madworld.forumactif.com/t12574-stu-les-liens#290179
Billy Loomis

Billy Loomis

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) 3b9a250e7f144eb958ca8acec8a0b631a3895661
▿ Ton univers : Scream I
▿ Date de naissance : 19/09/1999
▿ Age : 24
▿ Métier : bachelor en arts visuels.
▿ Quartier : Hogwarts Place
▿ Côté cœur :
you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) U4jt

Say that you want me every day, that you want me every way, that you need me, got me trippin' super psycho love. Aim, pull the trigger, Feel the pain getting bigger, go insane from the bitter feeling, trippin' super psycho love.

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) Vki5

▿ Pseudo : iwbys
▿ Avatar : Skeet Ulrich
▿ Copyright : RHUMANESQUE
▿ Disponibilités rp : indisponible (5/3)
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Tyrell & Rhaenyra & Anibal & Samantha & Ryan & Mackenzie & Fallon & Darlene & Ágata & Saray & Christian
▿ Messages : 145
▿ Points : 253
▿ Date d'inscription : 06/01/2024
▿ Notes :

MessageSujet: Re: you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)   you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) EmptyVen 1 Mar - 22:12

you might be the answer to the sinner in me

STU&BILLY

Stuart Macher

Stuart Macher

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) 61e1e2a00fbbe2df964f281e2d4eb5019377e49d
▿ Ton univers : Scream
▿ Date de naissance : 24/02/1999
▿ Age : 25
▿ Métier : En première année de bachelor en arts visuels
▿ Quartier : Lockwood Hill
▿ Côté cœur : you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) E3216e5e3ac5d31daf39493aa46e3cafd59da7bc

[Love]... that sick kind of wanting that rips at your soul while making you look like some kind of psycho to the rest of the world.
▿ Pseudo : Merge
▿ Avatar : Matthew Lillard
▿ Copyright : Pinterest (avatar), indigcnightaccess & tifffanyvalentine & submissivekillers (gifs), taintedcigs (icons), siren charms (signature)
▿ Disponibilités rp : Indisponible
▿ Autre(s) compte(s) : Ahkmenrah Sa-Rê, Alicia Sierra, Daemon Targaryen, Dylan Lenivy, Elliot Alderson, Joshua Washington, Lyutsifer Safin, Rue Bennett, Santiago López, Silene Oliveira & Zulema Zahir.
▿ Messages : 61
▿ Points : 49
▿ Date d'inscription : 18/01/2024
▿ Notes :
you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) E4f12123699b596c989c930ab6ce56b524243cdf

RPs en cours :
Billy(AU) Billy ❖ RP

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) A451ebe43f7cb1dcc50328ad8bed95a4b5709c40

MessageSujet: Re: you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)   you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) EmptyDim 10 Mar - 17:42

YOU MIGHT BE THE ANSWER TO THE SINNER IN ME

(c) christmastown (code) | (c) billsloomis1996 & graciepasty (icons)

- - See it's a fun game. We ask you questions and if you get one wrong, BOO-GAH, you die.
https://madworld.forumactif.com/t12543-stu-i-m-feelin-a-little-woozy-here https://madworld.forumactif.com/t12574-stu-les-liens#290179

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)   you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu) Empty

you might be the answer to the sinner in me (Stu)
Page 1 sur 1