Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilityIt is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural
AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

▿ N'oubliez pas de recenser
vos personnages dans le bottin des personnages

— VOIR LE RÉPERTOIRE DES PERSONNAGES —
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural

Auteur

Invité

MessageSujet: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyLun 12 Sep - 20:42

+1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyLun 12 Sep - 20:43

+2
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyLun 12 Sep - 20:43

+3
Anonymous

Invité

+4
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyLun 12 Sep - 20:44

A vous ! It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 876313731 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyMer 14 Sep - 16:22

It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 4085529367 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 4085529367

Un lien avec ta future belle soeur ? It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1229718596 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1229718596
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyJeu 15 Sep - 1:21

Bien sûre. Mais leur relation ne sera pas bien cordiale ! It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729 Pour changer Je pense que Raph va juste penser qu'elle n'est pas assez bien pour Mickaël. Parce qu'il met son frère sur un piédestal, mais faut pas le dire.

Dernière édition par Raphael Supernatural le Jeu 15 Sep - 10:08, édité 1 fois
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyJeu 15 Sep - 8:37

It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 2679256013 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 2679256013

Et bah va pour un lien négatif It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1934759834 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1934759834 Après avec tout ce qu'Athénaïs a entendu parler de Raphaël It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 483335981 pas sur qu'elle l'apprécie non plus ! It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 483335981 Athé est assez proche de Luci et c'est la bff de Gabe 👀 Du coup ça a du bitcher sur Raphi It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1886760432 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1886760432

Puis bon, elle se considère bien meilleure que lui de toute façon vu qu'elle est la Mort It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729

Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyJeu 15 Sep - 10:32

Bien entendu que Gabi et Luci ont bitché sur Raph. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729 On peut compter sur la famille pour ça. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729

Donc oui, Raphael sera un peu un mufle mais il mettra les formes c'est déjà ça. x) Tant qu'il sera à ce point un fanboy de Mickael (même s'il l'assume pas) il lui trouvera toujours des défauts à la pauvre Athénaïs. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1866792216

Btw, Plus bel ange du Seigneur > La Mort. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyVen 23 Sep - 13:46

Raphael Supernatural a écrit:
Bien entendu que Gabi et Luci ont bitché sur Raph. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729 On peut compter sur la famille pour ça. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729

Donc oui, Raphael sera un peu un mufle mais il mettra les formes c'est déjà ça. x) Tant qu'il sera à ce point un fanboy de Mickael (même s'il l'assume pas) il lui trouvera toujours des défauts à la pauvre Athénaïs. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1866792216

Btw, Plus bel ange du Seigneur > La Mort. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1202995729
Non mais l'autre, quelle grosse victime It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 430846077 Gabe ne bitche jamais sur ses frangins. Quand il a quelque chose à leur dire, il leur dit en face It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 3412512932

Fanboy, fanboy...petit chien de compagnie oui It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 538228786
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptySam 7 Jan - 23:23

Hey, un p'tit lien ça te dit ? It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1523800460 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 1737095155 It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 3907854368
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyDim 8 Jan - 8:14

@Jesse Custer Oh oui ! It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 2973847420

La théologie semble être ton dada on doit pouvoir trouver quelque chose. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 2973847420
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyDim 12 Mar - 11:58

Je pose un frère d'un autre univers par ici. It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 2035734634
Anonymous

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural EmptyMer 15 Mar - 8:15

@Lucifer Morningstar Oh bien sûr ! Tu avais des idées ? It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural 2973847420 Car bon, déjà qu'avec le sien c'est compliqué si on rajoute un autre Raph va se perdre et être relou. x)

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural   It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural Empty

It is a testament to my unending mercy that I don't smite you here and now. - Raphael Supernatural
Page 1 sur 1